Webinar: Analysis of Masonry Arch Bridges using LimitState:RING 3.0
|Option 1 - Thursday June 9 2011
||Option 2 - Friday June 10 2011
This event occurred in the past. Registration is now closed.
LimitState:RING 3.0 is the latest version of the popular software application for the analysis of masonry arch bridges - designed from the ground up with the needs of professional engineers in mind. Get an overview of the software and how you can use it to rapidly obtain more realistic bridge assessments.
Join the webinar and learn how to:
- rapidly assess both bridges in good condition and bridges with localised damage
- model single and multispan bridges with real-world arch profiles
- apply built-in and custom highway and railway vehicles
- model bridges strengthened with reinforcement
- model support movements to determine the likely cause of existing cracks
The speaker, Dr Matthew Gilbert is a Senior Lecturer at The University of Sheffield, UK. He has a longstanding interest in the behaviour of masonry arch bridges and is the originator of the RING masonry arch analysis software.