10 Mar 17
17 Feb 17
Webinar: What's inside matters! Modelling infill in masonry arch bridges using LimitState:RING
LimitState are holding a live webinar at 9:00am GMT on 27th November entitled:
What's inside matters! Why the infill in a masonry arch bridge is important and how it can be modelled in LimitState:RING.
The infill surrounding the arch barrel of a masonry arch bridge contributes significantly to its load carrying capacity.
Join us to find out:
- Why infill has such a significant impact on bridge load carrying capacity;
- How the soil and backing models used by LimitState:RING work, and their range of applicability;
- How the soil model used in the software has been validated, for both single and multi-span masonry arch bridges;
- How to decide when an intrusive investigation of the infill material is warranted, and what types of investigation have been found to be effective.
- To find out more, visit the event page, or register below: