10 Mar 17
17 Feb 17
12 Jan 17
LimitState:GEO 3.0 Launch Event & ULS Design Seminar
LimitState:GEO is used by geotechnical professionals worldwide to rapidly determine the critical failure mechanism and margin of safety for almost any type of geotechnical construction, including slopes, foundations and retaining walls.
LimitState:GEO 3.0 brings some important new features and enhancements and to mark its iminent release we are holding a launch event and free seminar on Ultimate Limit State Design at the IStructE HQ in London, UK
Event: LSEV56 - LimitState:GEO 3.0 Launch & ULS Design Seminar
Date: 9 July 2012
Time: 2:00 to 5:00pm
Venue: IStructE HQ – London [map]
The originators of the software will be on hand to answer questions and CPD certificates will be available on request.
- Introduction to limit state design
- Overview of LimitState:GEO 3.0 technology and its use with Eurocode 7
- 'Factor on load' analysis of foundations
- 'Factor on strength 'analysis of slopes and retaining walls
- Soil reinforcement examples, including pullout and rupture
- Modelling of multiple water regimes
- Discover the benefits of the innovative technology used by LimitState:GEO
- See how LimitState:GEO can be used to rapidly determine the critical failure mechanism and margin of safety - for almost any type of geotechnical stability problem, including slopes, foundations and retaining walls.
- Learn how LimitState:GEO can be used to prepare designs in accordance with Eurocode7
- See how LimitState:GEO overcomes many of the inherent issues associated with hand calculations, 'single application' software programs and finite element packages.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is designed to benefit practicing geotechnical engineers; civil and structural engineers and those with a responsibility for, or exposure to, geotechnical design. All are welcome, but for those who cannot make it we will be holding a series of post-launch webinars, details of which will be made available on our website in the near future.
To find out more about this event, or any upcoming seminars: