LimitState:GEO - Gabion Walls
Analyse and design gabion walls quickly and accurately using LimitState:GEO
- Automatically find the critical mode of failure
- Quick and easy to use
- Visualize failure modes via animations
- Use built-in Eurocode 7 partial factors
- Easy to verify results
- Generate comprehensive report output
- The software can also be applied to many other problem types
As an engineer you will be aware that apparently similar structures can fail in many different ways. Although six common gabion wall failure modes are presented below, LimitState:GEO automatically searches all possible failure modes every time you solve. This means that you can be confident that the critical case has been identified.
Check for all the following potential gabion wall failure modes, and many more, with just one click:
|Sliding failure||Bearing failure||Overturning failure|
|Internal sliding failure||Internal bearing failure||Global failure|
- Find the critical failure mode in one quick step.
- Checks millions of potential failure modes - including sliding, overturning, and bearing failure for both internal and whole wall failure and global collapse.
- Identify combined modes of failure where these are critical.
- Clear, animated visualization of the critical failure mechanism.
- Model surcharge loads, layered soils and complex geometries directly, without using correction factors.
- Import problem geometries from DXF files.
- Full Eurocode 7 integration.
- Use LimitState:GEO for all your Utimate Limit State calculations. Requires only c and φ soil strength parameters
LimitState:GEO is the revolutionary geotechnical stability analysis software that can be used to rapidly determine the critical failure mechanism and margin of safety for any type of problem, including those involving: