LimitState:GEO 1.0e released
Version 1.0e of LimitState:GEO has now been released and contains numerous enhancements and fixes, including:
- Soil nails are now fully functional for 'full' license holders.
- The implications of setting the drained / undrained behaviour of materials have been made clearer to users.
- Many general useability enhancements, e.g:
- Improvements to snap behaviour making problem definition easier
- More information is provided in the output window and in popup message boxes
- More checks on the validity of the model are performed before solve
To see the full list of improvements, visit the release history page or follow the link to download LimitState:GEO 1.0e now. Note that users who have tried a previous version of the software for 30 days can use the new version of the software for an additional 30 days (in trial mode).