Webinar: Automated at last - Yield-line analysis using LimitState:SLAB (LSWEB15-1)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am GMT / UTC
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am CET
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AET
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT / UTC
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm CET
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Overview of yield-line analysis, how it works and it's benefits.
- Automation of yield-line analysis using discontinuity layout optimization (DLO).
- Analysis of complex reinforced concrete slabs using LimitState:SLAB.
- Find out about the yield-line method and how it is applied to reinforced concrete building and bridge structures.
- Discover the benefits of the innovative technology used by LimitState:SLAB
- Learn how LimitState:SLAB can be used to undertake reinforced slab analysis and realize additional capacity that other methods may miss.
Who should attend?
The webinar will be of interest to practicing civil, structural and bridge engineers - especially those with a responsibility for, or exposure to, concrete slab analysis or design.
What’s different about LimitState:SLAB?
The yield-line method will often show that an existing slab has additional reserves of capacity, or that a new slab requires considerably less reinforcement than indicated by other methods.
LimitState:SLAB is the only commercially available software to systematically automate the yield-line method. To do this the software utilizes Discontinuity Layout Optimization (DLO) technology, which permits rapid assessment of the ultimate limit state capacity of complex concrete slabs without the need to resort to pre-defined failure mechanisms.
LimitState:SLAB is extremely easy to use, compatible with major international codes of practice and is validated against a wide range of benchmark yield-line analysis problems.