Webinar: Eurocode 7 Analysis using LimitState:GEO (LSWEB14-3)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am GMT
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am UTC
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am CET
Registration is now closed. Visit the webinars page to view this and other webinars on our YouTube channel.
- Overview of Eurocode 7
- Principles of computational Ultimate Limit State analysis
- Limit State analysis with LimitState:GEO
- Material factoring
- Action/Resistance factoring
- Discover the benefits of the innovative technology used by LimitState:GEO
- Learn how LimitState:GEO can be used to prepare foundation, retaining wall and slope stability designs in accordance with Eurocode7
- See how multiple partial factoring scenarios can be set up and solved with one click.
During the webinar, LimitState:GEO will be used to solve a range of practical examples and illustrate how the software can be applied in practice.
Who should attend?
The webinar will be of interest to practicing geotechnical engineers; civil and structural engineers and those with a responsibility for, or exposure to, geotechnical design. Current and potential future users of LimitState:GEO are all welcome.
What’s different about LimitState:GEO?
Prior to the launch of LimitState:GEO, geotechnical engineers had to rely either on hand calculation methods, a suite of 'single application' software programs (focussed e.g. only on slope or retaining wall stability), or on significantly more complex finite element packages. With the new technology used by LimitState:GEO any type of stability problem can be solved - but far more straightforwardly than when using a finite element package. The software also fits in well with the partial factors approach used in Eurocode 7, which is generally independent of problem type.