[Webinar] Introducing LimitState:FORM - groundbreaking new design optimization software
We are delighted to announce a genuine breakthrough in design optimization technology: LimitState:FORM.
Based on layout and geometry optimization, LimitState:FORM delivers high fidelity optimization and fast workflow. Engineers now have a powerful alternative to topology optimization. No longer is there a need for time-consuming and frustrating mesh interpretation and remodelling.
With LimitState:FORM you can:
- Take your everyday CAD files and automatically identify minimum-weight lattice designs for specified material stress or deflection limits.
- Optimize models quickly, in minutes rather than hours or days.
- Optimize a model without the need to identify an appropriate volume fraction via trial and error.
- Generate stronger and lighter components, especially when there is significant design freedom.
- Work with high level parametric models - rather than a low level mesh.
- Use a rich set of editing tools to refine the model and re-optimize if required - in one fluid workflow.
We are running the first public demonstration of the technology in a webinar on Friday 15th July at 12.30 BST. For any engineer seeking to exploit the design freedom of additive manufacturing, this is the ideal tool.